Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WE HAD A VISITOR!!!

October brought cooler weather, and AUNT GNOMEY!!!  I didn't tell the kids that she was coming, It was a Thursday afternoon and Ethan and Nate headed out to soccer, and I told the kids that we had errands to run, we started driving and the complaining began, we are driving to far, I don't want to be in the car, please take me home, I AM BORED!!! I told then to hang on and they would be happy, sure enough they were, while waiting Gentry lost her tooth in the car so that was a bit of a distraction, then we saw her Kate squealed Gentry couldn't even talk she just reached her hand out the window to touch and see if she was real.  It was a magical ride to soccer so we could see Ethan, We had a great time and spent lots of time hanging out. The Goats above were Sam's favorite, he gave one of them a big kiss and then said oh gross it just kissed me. 
We visited Erwins orchard, we pet goats, I want one or two or a dozen,
these goats were fantastic.
We made our kids pretend to be animals...
We took pictures on tractors...
I love this hay bail picture, all 5 doing their thing...
While she was here the kids memorized the phrase,
"She's the big sister, you can't say no"
SO while shopping at Wal-Mart I couldn't say no to
6 BIG boxes of cereal...
cousins came for dinner and to see the company...
we decorated cookies...
Ethan loved being Johnny Appleseed...
and the Engineer...

Kate loved the BIG tractor bikes...
Gentry to
Tractor course
We read lots of books...
And Gentry who loves having her back tickled
was very happy to fall asleep like this with her back being
tickled.